5 Facts About Quartz Countertops You Never Know (Infographic)

5 Facts About Quartz Countertops You Never Know (Infographic)

When it comes to the list of leading modern countertop materials, quartz will always be included. This type of material for countertops is known for having a wide range of colors similar to granite and marbles. Its sleek, luxurious looks are the product of well-refined engineered stones. They are also known for their durability, the same as the concrete, which means less maintenance work. Aside from it can withstand cracking quartz are also non-porous, which explains their resistance in stains.

Although many people are already aware of the difference between natural stone countertops and engineered quartz, there is still more to discover with this material.

Are you planning to have quartz for your kitchen countertop makeover?

Read further to know more of the facts about the quartz countertop from the infographic below.  

Quartz Are Not Pure Quartz

Quartz countertop contains more than just quartz; even 10% of its materials are cement-based binder or polymeric, while 90% is composed of crushed marble, natural stone, granite, and other recycled industrial wastes. These materials are the ones that provide durability and stain-resistants for engineered quartz countertop.

They are Eco-friendly 

Apart from the fact that this type of product offers lower costs, it also promotes a better and healthier lifestyle, which explains why it has been an excellent choice for households. Same as any other green product, quartz countertops are composed of 90% waste materials from quarries. Even the remaining 10% contains resins that consist of less synthetic and natural ingredients. 

Quartz Are in Places You’ll Never Notice

When you think of quartz, the first thing that comes to mind is the kitchen and bathroom countertops. However, countertops are not the first product that contains engineered quartz. 12 x 20 inches’ mini slabs that are hand-poured and cut down into pieces ideal for floor tiles are the first product produced by Marcello Toncelli, its inventor. Hence there’s no doubt that you’ve been stepping on quartz without knowing it as they can be around shopping malls, airports and other public places with Prada floors.

Quartz Countertop is Not Anymore Competing with Granite

It has been years of trying to compete with natural stones for quartz countertops. 

Quartz spends years of aiming a better reputation when it comes to durability, stain resistance, and better version of fabricated slab granite.

On the other hand, while quartz materials that resemble granite are all over the market and have been on top of the competition, modern, and rarely-looking quartz designs are starting to win the attention of some customers with its sleek and elegant looks.

Quartz is Making Granite More Affordable              

Quartz countertops continue to draw the attention of customers by providing a wide range of options and excellent quality of products. However, in line with the statement of the Freedonia Group, the increasing demand for engineered quartz continues to acquire a considerable market share of granite products. This matter has led granite to risk by lower its price to win back its customers. On the other hand, luck is those who’re looking forward to having granite for their countertop.

Conclusion: The kitchen is one of the busiest places inside your home, and its countertop is the most utilized part, which makes it more imperative to only settle for the best material. However, every homeowner should know that product quality does not vary on its price but its benefits; furthermore, having a reliable product provider is the best way to ensure every purchase you make is worth it.

Are you searching for the most excellent material for your kitchen countertop? Grab your chance to know more of the best countertop materials by consulting with Best Kitchen Countertops. You can also visit our website at https://bestkitchencountertops.com/